8.20.2008

Olympics

Since this is the year of the Olympics what a great time to start training Davis. This year she has decided to compete in Rolling and the Toe to Mouth Competition! She was off to rough start in 4 month old Prelims in the Rolling but ended up bringing home the gold (see Prelim video below). In the Toe to Mouth Competition she blew the socks off the judges. Her ability to grab her toes and put them straight to her mouth was incredible! Go Team Davis!

In other news, we are staying busy tending to the garden, running, and watching the Olympics. I don't know if it is just me but the Olympics this year are so exciting. I don't remember getting this involved in the years past. Who knows though, I could have but forgot since it was four years ago. Well, I am off to catch Track and Field on the tube...enjoy the photos below! Love~D,M,d



GO USA!

NauNa and Davis Layne
Motorcycle Mania! Thanks for sharing Uncle Wiley!
Are we running or what?
Jack (5) Eva (21mo) Auntie Ra Ra

A day at the lake
Papaw & Memmie (great grands)
Auntie Whitney
Mama and baby
Loving the hammock!


Prize winning okra!
The Girls club leaving the pool!
Big smiles!
I sit up, okay, I am still learning!
Shower time, what is that bright light?!












No comments: