2.24.2015

UNC v NC State



Not for a moment do I believe Davis will forget this night anytime soon. To be so close to some of her favorite people. These days she knows each player by name, number and even a few stats. She loves college basketball much like her father. When I say college basketball I clearly mean Tar Heel basketball. 
They sure had a wonderful time. Davis said her favorite part was eating the package of M&M's and granola bar I sent her because "you never let me eat M&M's".  

Darrell's favorite part was watching Davis watch the warm ups. She was still in awe of being there and loved seeing the players so close and in person. 
Darrell said she was a little overwhelmed at times during the game. Even at points she had her ears covered. Poor gal!  
Oh the memories!








No comments: