8.02.2012

A Breeze

After dropping off NauNa at the airport (she went to Alaska) what better to do then stop by a few museums and enjoy the downtown life in a different city. We played, learned and observed. Lunchtime came around and we decided to walk to Epicenter to see what it was all about. FULL of, what I assumed were, bankers we enjoyed lunch and people watching.
Returning to our car we passed this fun little number. It sure was a nice relief on this HOT day. Fun fact note: I had fun watching them enjoy this and too bad I couldn't join in on the fun since I was wearing a dress too. Oh yes, but then I forgot I was and well I guess the men up the street enjoyed their little show! Whoops

3 comments:

The Crooked Sticks said...

Cute picture!

Our Lifesong... said...

Ohmygosh... laughed totally out loud! Those are some cute kids you have there!

Anonymous said...

Morgan - this picture is a forever memory! Precious babies :)
Niki